Tigris can automatically create a search indexes for database collections and manage synchronizing collections from the database into a search index.
Search operations support the following features:
- Full-text search: Ability to perform full-text search queries on the collections
- Faceted search: Ability to perform facet query to aggregate search results by fields.
- Searching on nested fields: Ability to perform search on nested fields
- Projection: Ability to include or exclude fields that are not needed in the result
Tigris TypeScript SDK provides the following API to search documents in a collection:
- search(): search for one or more documents in a collection
See the Filters section to learn more about the filters supported in search operations.
See the language-specific sections for more examples of Search operations: