Deploying to Netlify
In this guide, we will demonstrate how easy it is to deploy an app built with Next.js and Tigris to Netlify.
GitHub account, (signup for a free account if you don't have one.)
Netlify account, (signup for a free account if you don't have one.)
Tigris account, (signup) for a free account if you don't have one.)
- Login to the Tigris console and
follow the video instruction to
register a new application under
Application Keys. In the next step, we will use the generated
Client Secretas Environment Variables when deploying our Next.js app on Netlify.
- Login to your netlify account and go to https://www.netlify.com/integrations/tigris.
Start with template.
Deploy to Netlify.
- You will be prompted to "Connect to GitHub". Click to connect.
- Enter your repository name and client credentials generated above.
(note: these parameters will be saved under your site's environment
variables - you can view them on Netlify at
Site Settings ->
- Click on
Save and deploy
- It will start deployment on Netlify. It may take 1-3 minutes while Netlify sets up the site, custom domain and HTTPS for your site.
- Once setup, Netlify will generate URL for your website (if not using custom domain) and your Tigris + Next.js site is live on Netlify.
- 🎉🎉 You have just deployed a full stack website on netlify.