1. Information We Collect
Depending on the Services you use, we may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
A. Information You Provide to Us
• Registration and Profile Information. When you register to use our Services, we ask you to connect through a third-party single sign-on service and provide your name, email address, and company. During the onboarding process, we may also ask you for information about your company and personnel, such as the names and email addresses of individuals who you would like to authorize to use our Services, as well as other relevant information we and our service providers may require to host your company's data on our Platform or otherwise provide the Services.
• Communications. If you contact us directly, we receive additional information about you. For example, if you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, email address, the contents of the message and any attachments you send to us, and any other information you choose to provide. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect certain information from you, such as your name, company, and email address. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
• Careers. If you decide that you wish to apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact information and your resume online. We and our third-party service providers will collect the information you choose to provide on your resume, such as your education and employment experience. You may also apply through LinkedIn. If you do so, we will collect the information you make available to us on LinkedIn.
• Payment Information. If you make a purchase through our Services, your payment-related information, such as credit card or other financial information, is collected by our third-party payment processor on our behalf.
B. Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
• Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address (which may tell us your general location), web browser type, and operating system version.
• Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
Interactions Between Users.
• Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and our third-party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browser's "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Services to their fullest potential.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect:
• To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services;
• To personalize your experience on our Services such as by providing tailored content and recommendations;
• To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
• To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
• For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
• To facilitate transactions and payments;
• To generate anonymized, aggregate data containing de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports, insights, or marketing materials;
• To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
• For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or request by any judicial process or governmental agency;
• For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
3. How We Share the Information We Collect
• Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
• Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn more about Google's practices by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
• As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Services.
• Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
4. Your Choices
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
5. Third Parties
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
7. Children's Privacy
8. International Visitors
Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
9. Update Your Information
You can update your account and profile information or close your account through your profile settings or by contacting us as described in Section 11 ("Contact Information") below.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 Tigris. All Rights Reserved.